A mother of five living on God's Love, Grace and Mercy.


"What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own" Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Monday, September 12, 2011

Then the Lord said, "There is a place near me where you may stand on a rock. When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by. Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen," Exodus 33:21-23


Have you been in this place--this place where the Glory of God passes you and you look to see only His back? When I read this today, I contemplated about what an amazing place this would be, how I wanted so much to visit this place. And yet, something tells me I've been there...

I've seen the passing of God's Glory when...

--each of my children took their first breath of life

--the money to feed my family was just...there.

--my little boy transformed from deathly sick to alive and well.

--a wise old man whipsered truths to my heart that only He could know to speak.

--a scripture spoke to the ailing of my heart.

--the sun greeted a new day and washed away the darkness.

I've been in that cleft of a rock, where God's hand has covered me while He passed by. Sometimes, and only somtimes, I realize...I live in that place, but only forget to notice His passing.


natalie :)

No comments: