A mother of five living on God's Love, Grace and Mercy.


"What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own" Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I haven't written since December. How can that happen? What must be going on to keep me from doing one of the things I love the most? In a week I will be 40. And with 39 years almost under my belt, I am beginning to realize that life is too short NOT to do the things you love. Life passes by too quickly not to pursue every dream you have tucked in your heart. Other things I've come to understand with 39 years behind me...

--Children are windows to God; they know so much more about life than adults.

--You only live in a glass house if you move in.

--Women are strong beings and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

-- True beauty oozes from the heart.

--In the end, it won't matter if you recylced, ate organic, had an Iphone, watched in HD, drove a hybrid or shopped at The Loft...BUT it will matter how you Loved.

--Every day should include something you love to do...

--You will never regret saying 'Yes' to helping someone else.

--Your time is all your children REALLY want from you.

--If this world was obsessed with Jesus the way it is obsessed with money...well...Just IMAGINE!

--Never put another human on a pedastal; they will fall for sure.

--Sometimes it is just time to get up and go...

--Change is scary, but healthy.

--There's a purpose for each person that enters your life AND a reason when they exit.

--Life would be terrible without music. :)

Natalie:)