A mother of five living on God's Love, Grace and Mercy.


"What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own" Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Monday, April 4, 2011

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lords, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Disappointment... Can I be thankful for the disappoinment? Can I be thankful when I wanted it so badly I could taste it--see it? Can I stop the analyzing of every disappointment in my life--not ready, not good enough, not worthy? I can if I honestly believe His words--the declaration of His plans for me. I can if I trust in His Hope for me and the future He has for me. Trust--trust in THE ONE who holds my heart, THE ONE who knit me in my mother's womb. Thankfulness for the disappointment seeps from trust...my trust in Him, in His Love, in His Knowing.


#74. the first Spring thunderstorm

#75. my little ones singing God of this City--together in the car.

#76. golf cart rides with my family on a cool day

#77. Your Voice

#78. conversations between two little ones taking a bath

#79. more thunderstorms--Your majesty, Your Power

#80. a piece of writing that inspires me

#81. Your mercy

#82. a husband who lets me leave in the craziness

#83. friends and a GOOD book

#84. a heart-warming testimony that reminds me He is with us through EVERYTHING!

#85. family

#86. an understanding friend

#87. disappoinmtents--reminders to TRUST YOU

2 comments:

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I just wanted to give you a big hug and let you know that the Lord DOES know best and that sometimes, we just have to trust Him. Later on, when you look at life through the rear view mirror, you will see how it all fit into the landscape of His plan for you. Trust me! Take it from an old 63 year old. We are disappointed at times, and we don't see the plan. But to learn to thank Him in advance is a big step in the trust department. Take that step! He loves you so much and His plan is so much better. You will see!

AlivewithFive! said...

Oh my, how your words spoke to me today. Thank you so much! Hugs right back to you!